According to a recent study, only 6% of patients have sought a second opinion on dental work – while 70% of respondents said they request a second opinion for major home repair or improvement. A smile renovation is just as important as a home renovation, which is why Dr. Benso offers second opinions.
When to Get a Second Opinion
- You have had dental work, but your problem still exists
- You are concerned about the cost of the necessity of the treatment prescribed
- You don’t feel comfortable with your dentist.
Questions to ask your second opinion dentist:
- Do you agree with the diagnosis?
- What treatment options do I have?
- How much will these options cost?
- What will happen if the problem is not treated?
- What are the risks?
- Will I need future treatments?